Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Power was out for a couple hours this morning...good excuse to make it to the gym...I can't work when I have no power :)


Today's workout stats:
Calories burned: 569
Training effect: 5 (I stayed on the stairmill until it hit the 5, and not a second longer...it actually hit 5 at minute 23, so I didn't have to do too much extra)
Weight this am: 141.2 ( I have a hard time sharing that online, but oh well....also I realize that I really shouldn't be weighing myself every day)
Eating has been great yesterday and today. I feel like I'm in the zone, although the kids were eating chips yesterday and I heard them calling my name, but I didn't give in. I also really wanted a nice glass of wine last night, but resisted that one too. I can't wait for free day!!!!!

I see nobody wanted to play my game below....fine, be that way!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started to look for a fun pic about coffee last night and then couldn't find one and went to bed :-). Heh, congrats on your workouts and weight. You're doing great! Hang in there! CABO, CABO, CABO.

Carrie said...

http://www.ineedcoffee.com/07/zap29/

On the first try :D

Second comic is funnier than the first on the page above.