Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New template again (one that includes a navigation menu..yeah) I've decided HTML must have been written by some neurotic binary code loving hermit living in death valley with nothing better to do. I'm so done with HTML coding....well until next week maybe. Once again spent much to much time looking for a new template that I could modify with my own pictures, but I need Photoshop in order to properly adjust my pictures to match the HTML...and I don't have Photoshop or anything that resembles it....ugh.

Oh well, I like red, and I like flowers....

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oooh...I like!

Anonymous said...

I love, love it and it's soooo YOU :-). Love you bunches and will miss you this weekend...wish you could come!

Anonymous said...

Ok, but why am I the LAST blog you stalk...that's not right. Oh, and I miss your Cabo pic too, AND the kids. Ok, enough complaining from me :-). I want to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

ok, AND you linked to the wrong address for my blog. it's THEwittmersfam.blogspot.com. I forgot I had started another one a long time ago. That's all :-).

Carrie said...

Okay, so I'll like it... but I won't have to be happy about it! The new template is pretty though, and you've given me a great resource to look for new skins for my blog (I was getting sick of the rose color, esp. since I saw another awhile ago that used the same one- I don' wanna be like others! ;) )

Hey, how's the TT going? I'm ending week two of the Original TT program. Week 6 almost done!