Sunday, October 21, 2007

Free day!!!! MMMMMMMMhhhhh

Oh how I love free day. I would never last without a free day. Yesterday I planned accordingly and bought really good WW cinnamon raisin bread, and made french toast with it this morning. I plan on having pizza later...YUM.

Yesterday I did good, no workout as it was a rest day. I had salad and chicken at the wedding, and no cake. Had homemade low fat chicken curry with brown rice for dinner last night, and it was pretty tasty.

Yesterday I also bought a large firm foam roll from Amazon. They have them at my gym although I never use them (yuck), but my aunt also has one and uses it for stretching and some pilates type moves/stretches. Anyway, I used it while I was there, and it felt great on my back. My back has been bothering me for about a week, so I went ahead and bought one for myself. I'm sure my kids will think of other functions for it...

1 comment:

Anna said...

No cake at the wedding...Now, I really AM impressed! Good job!