Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 2

So yesterday went well. Eating was good, still need to work on the water intake. According to my watch, with my workout and Karate I burned 953 calories..WOW!! My total workout time was 2 hours 28 minutes, and a Training effect total of 4.7 (out of 5).
Today I did some extra cardio, because well, I need to burn fat! During my 30 minute HIIT I burned 367 calories, had a peak HR of 189 (the highest I've seen it) and a training effect of 4.2.

I made myself a 17 week calendar so I can also record my info there...it is taped to the side of my desk hutch, and it's fun for me to cross off days.

Scale weight was 142.2
Tanita BF% 32
Hand held BF% 20.4

It's raining, and I'm so not motivated to do my work...focus, focus, focus!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen, I love you and I'm so proud of you. I admire your commitment and KNOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS! Cabo, baby, yeah!