Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Can't see

Well last week was a good week. I got all 3 TT workouts in, my eating was good, and the scale dropped a pound, so I'm back to where I was prior to my 2 week "vacation". I'm trying to work on drinking more water, as I don't think I'm drinking as much as I should be.

Anyway, also had my Lasik pre-op consultation today, and am scheduled for surgery on Nov. 2nd. Get this, after surgery, they make you take a mandatory 4-6 hour nap....with a little medication help. Woohoooo! I love it! Currently my pupils are as big as saucers and I can't see right with or without my contacts....a little annoying as I'm trying to work on my computer and have to get my nose pretty close to the screen in order to see it. Currently I have one contact in and one out, but still can't see well. I'm just glad to be able to wear my contacts again instead of the glasses.

Tonight I get to have a heavenly dessert with some girlfriends to celebrate my dear friend Jen's birthday. Which means I need to get a make-you-want-to-hurl workout in before that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can just see you thiiiis close to the monitor! I was going to ask you tonight when that pre-op appointment was. Ok, Nov. 2 and a big, long nap! Yippee! I'm so excited for you (and very jealous!)

Carrie said...

Okay, I shouldn't do this, but...

(cheerleader voice) GO!GO!GO! Yay, hurl!

Hehe. You're making me jealous, by the way, getting the Lasik done. I hate my glasses and am coming to the same relationship with my contacts. Congrats on getting your appointment scheduled!