Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm a template schizophrenic...and I lost my navigation bar...

Okay, I can't seem to get my blog template the way I want...I still have lots of fiddling to do, and for some reason, this template didn't come with a navigation bar...you know the one that says "new post, customize" etc. Kind of difficult to post without a new post button. I've tried to put the HTML for a nav bar back in, but it isn't working......



I also can't find the area in the HTML where the flying birds are inserted.... must be magic :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, we are sisters. You're a schizo with your blog templates like I was. I like this sooooo much better. Much easier to read. And, I love your cute kiddos on the top, of course! Now you just need to add a cute pic of you and Steve from Cabo and you'll be set. Oh yeah, that's if you can find you nav. bar :-). xoxoxo