Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thought to ponder

Why are tennis balls vacuum sealed? You know, they have the plastic lid, then under that there is also a metal seal lid on it, just like a Pringles can. But why? Do tennis balls go stale?

I had PT today on my neck, and if someone could just hold my head while I work I think I'd feel a lot better :) All pain went away when the PT sat there applying a little traction on my neck.
Physical therapist recommended getting tennis balls, taping them together to do some stretching, traction, massage type things...hence the question above. Sure felt a lot better than the chiropractor!!!

Watched Transformers last night as the kiddos went to Grandmas. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems that most of the movies I really like don't do that well on Rotten Tomatoes
Almost all of my favorite movies are rated somewhere in the 40-50% range. Oh well, I guess I just like predictability. Hot Fuzz, however, got great ratings. Here's one of my favorite scenes...




Anyway, that's all the random thoughts I have today (well, not ALL), I could probably go on forever....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you come up with good things to think about! Tennis balls and Hot Fuzz. Ok, that video is soooo funny. I just have to watch it now! I was crying I was laughing so hard!

Oh! I'm so glad your neck is feeling better, even if it's just temporary. xoxoxo

Kristen said...

Kelly, you won't be disappointed! Then after you watch the movie, you can watch the youtube outtake videos, which are a good 10 minutes worthy of make you cry funniness...but I wouldn't watch them until after you see the movie.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing just thinking about how funny it could be :-).

Kristen said...

Shane should watch all 5 kiddos so we can have a nice dinner and a movie :) I'll cook! :)

Carrie said...

LOL at the movie-- It's BOB! (go to Skwigg's world if you don't get that reference).

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be so fun--let's do that soon! Shane's working late the next two nights so those are out but let's plan something!