Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday update...UGH

Well, I think I am doing a little better...although I seem to get worse as the day progresses. It's like motion sickness. I don't get it...shouldn't my brain have figured this out already? Am I slow? If I bend over or bend my head to the left or right, the world starts to spin.
I am praying that there is nothing under the flap today at my appointment...I really do not want them to have to lift the flap again.
Tam, thanks so much for your oh so kind offer!! That is so sweet of you. Thankfully, DH has been off the weekend and today, and has been taking care of me and the kids. Tomorrow my MIL comes over to watch the kids, and will likely take them home with her. I'm suppose to be working today-Wednesday, but with my eyes and my neck/back I'm just not sure how it's going to go. I feel so old, lol!! Just take me out to pasture!
I don't like anything that messes with my daily routine, so this is rather irritating!
Anyway, I am thankful that my vision is great...although I'm still adjusting to up close vision. It's another beautiful day outside, and today I'll actually get to go outside...I didn't step outside at all yesterday..I'm stir crazy!!
I really miss working out!
I've eaten nothing but carbs for the last 3 days. Although I'm not eating much so it shouldn't really matter.

No comments: