Monday, November 19, 2007

Back to Turbulence Training....deconditioning doesn't take long

Today was my first day back at the gym after my 2 week hiatus...boy, was it rough. I could really tell I was deconditioned when I was doing cardio because my heart rate was taking a long time to come back down after the "sprints". My handy watch pushed me through, and is just so smart because it took me only 22 1/2 minutes to get to level 5 (after doing weights for 17 minutes also). Previously is was taking a little over 30 minutes to get to level 5 because apparently I was in better shape. Amazing what 2 weeks of not so great eating, and not working out can do! I'm not getting on the scale anytime soon!!


I stole this from my dear sister's blog, and strangely with only 5 questions to answer, it is quite true I think....



Your Brain is Blue



Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello blue brain...yes, it's very descriptive of you. What's up with mine? I'm going to have to take it again.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just took it again and now I'm blue. I only changed the first answer :-). Last night when I came home I was "stimulated" and now I'm "dreamy" so apparently I'm no longer intellectual :-).

VJ_M said...

I completely agree with kelly what you are really descriptive.Although its not about Animal pak which i was looking for.Even then i found your blog really interesting.