Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday update

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already over!! Where has this year gone?? Our Thanksgiving was great...very relaxing and fun. I am so thankful that all my wonderful family is close by. And, somehow, this year I got out of almost all cooking.

Anyway, even though I was eating lots, I did continue to go to the gym, so I don't feel that too much damage was done. Today, I have burned 1176 calories since 10:40am. I had a good workout, with a very tough HIIT session at the end. I was going to get off the stairmill when my watch said 4.2, because I was just beat, but I didn't do it.... I just kept pushing...I LOVE MY WATCH!!

Also, I found a new favorite gum, since my previous favorite gym was discontinued (Trident Splash, vanilla and peppermint....now called Peppermint swirl...which is strangely hard to fine). Anyway, at Target the other day I saw Dentyne Blast (similar concept to my Trident version) the flavor though, is Chocomint...yes, chocolate mint. I was a little skeptical, and this combination can go dangerously wrong, but was pleasantly surprised when the first bite tasted like a junior mint. YUMMMMMMM.

Now if my fingers could just warm up, it wouldn't hurt so much to type.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm feeling really, really guilty that while you're burning calories, I continue to consume them in mass quantities. I think I'm on some mentally unstable consume as many calories as I can thing...your body can only take in so many, right? :-)

John J. Kaiser said...

Sounds like a great day...