Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Wow, 2008! I now get to say that we are going to Cabo next month, wooohooooo!!!
My Dad had wanted to see some of the Beachbody/Million Dollar Body videos so he came over this morning to do a workout with me, and DH decided to do it too....so it was all 3 of us working out in our living room. We did the P90 circuit 1-2 which was a good workout. It was fairly short (29 minutes), and definitely a good place to start for beginners....maybe a little too easy for me. Then we did (just Dad and I....DH thought he was going to vomit) the 4 minute P90 ab ripper 100, which was 10 reps/10 different exercises for a total of 100 reps.
DH has decided he is going to do P90 with me, although I think I might try to do some of the P90x as well as it is a little more advanced than the P90. DH hasn't worked out in over a year, so P90 will be a good starting place for him....and he's not aiming to lose weight (he's a stick), but rather, add muscle. It should be interesting to see what we can do in the next 39 days.

Happy New year!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cabo!!! Pack me in your suitcase! As I look at my window at this nasty weather wishing for summer to get here I can't help but feel a bit envious of your adventure you will be off on next month!