Thursday, January 10, 2008

I love UPS

UPS brought me my new boots today, LOVE them! Also brought me a new game for my PSP, yes I do own one of my very own. I love getting packages!

Today I did a new workout video. Technically I'm doing Power 90, but because today is cardio day, I figured I could do any cardio video. I like the Turbo Jam videos, so I did the Turbo Jam cardio. Wowser!!! I burned 600 calories (including cool down), and got to a fitness effect of 4.8 on my watch!!! 4.8!!! That was about a 40-45 minute workout, and it was actually pretty fun. It's also low impact, so that is a nice change.

I haven't had a free day since last Tuesday (day before I started getting serious), and I'm really ready for one. Usually I have 1 free day out of every 7 day period. I plan on taking one on Saturday, as hopefully we are going with friends to take the kids sledding ...well, and go sledding ourselves, it is a blast!! Then we are having a family dinner, so it will be nice not to have to think about food!

30 days until Cabo

6 comments:

ColeC said...

Ahhh UPS knocking at the door...it's like Christmas ;)

Have fun on Saturday! Enjoy the snow and family. Sounds like a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to see you in your sassy boots---tomorrow?? So fun! Good job on your workouts, too, by the way! I'm so proud of you...CABO, baby, here you come!

5Crawfords said...

Cabo sounds so fun. I hope you have a blast! :) Sounds like you will be in excellent shape for it. My showcase arrived the other day and I am happy to be carrying my workout videos to Africa with me in less than two weeks. YIKES!

Anonymous said...

I love your boots! I think they'll look smashing with your Cabo lingerie..er, bikini, or whatever :-).

Tiffany said...

Our UPS deliveries seem to always occur during Tristan's naptime...and his room is RIGHT next to the door. But it is still fun to get packages. I love getting mail too, especially if it is a magazine delivery day!

Traci Morrow said...

Hi Kristen! :)
I just took a sneak peek at your blog and thought I'd post quickly about your workouts and MDB!! :) GOOD FOR YOU to be sticking to program - it helps to have a goal, doesnt it? I always tell someone who DOESNT have an amazing trip to Cabo to workout for, :) to set a reward - like a certain size pair of pants that they'll be able to wear - or a new bathing suit, or a great black dress. :) WHATEVER is good motivation to PRESS PLAY! :)

I also wanted to offer to do any SKYPE or conference calls with anyone you'd like to share the MDB opportunity with. :) This team of awesome coaches just keeps on growing and I want that for you too!! :)

Let me know- I'm always an email or blog post or phone call away! :)

Hugs!
TRACI :)