Monday, January 21, 2008

A frustrating day....and some highlights too

Today I did not have to work, but I still spent most of the day on my computer...which is totally annoying by itself. I have been trying to build myself a website for my Million Dollar Body coaching page, and to make a very long sob story short....it has.not.been.going.well.
So I probably spent 6-8 hours on the computer today, and have really nothing to show for it.

As a highlight, little Maree bursts into the bathroom this morning while I'm in the shower and says "I DID IT MOMMY, I DID IT". What did you do Maree? "I BLEW A BUBBLE". She came in about 6 times during my shower to tell me she had blown a bubble. As I was getting ready, she then declared "I'm a big girl now mommy". Yep, she can officially blow a bubble...although technically she is sucking it in to make a very loud pop, rather than blowing the bubble out. When she shared her new skill with her brother, he started practicing, and then he was able to blow a bubble (out rather than in). So all day, they were blowing bubbles.

And...finally...something to add to my list of "things I never thought I'd say as a parent"

To Maree... "please stop pretending to burp"
"Why do you have your brother's underwear on......again"

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the things you thought you'd never say as a mother!

Anonymous said...

You have to make her some totally girly boy boxers! Yay about the bubble blowing--isn't that so fun! Sarah's known how to do it for a long time, but I don't think Ryan does still. I don't think he really cares :-).

Lindsay said...

yes, so many crazy things come out of our mouths as parents! Those were funny!!