Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No new videos today :(

Turns out what I had received a UPS tracking email on was a fat burning book that you get as a free gift when you become a MDB member....not all my new videos. Apparently there was one thing on backorder for the showcase pack, so it's going to be another several days before I get them. :(

Oh, and also, I pooped out at the gym and only made it to a training effect of 4.4. So basically I would have had to do 6 more sprints to get to 5.0. I just didn't have it in me today.

5 comments:

ColeC said...

To bad that you didn't get the videos yet. Is the book good at least?

I so miss those times when the kids are young and they just love looking at Christmas lights and love the holiday period. My kids are older now, and Christmas just doesn't have that same feeling as when they were little. Sad.

I hear that pillates is good, because even though you don't sweat and it doesn't feel hard, it is working your muscles hard. Never tried it (or yoga), so I don't know personally ;)

John J. Kaiser said...

"I pooped...at the gym"

Thanks for sharing, but perhaps that was a bit too much. HA!

Jenna said...

Hey - Just wanted to pop in and wish you a happpppppy holiday season!!! Read ya in the New Year!!!

Tam said...

Merry Christmas!

I have no idea what a 4.4 or 5.0 is but I'm just honored to know someone who works out =o I'm serious here! So, good for you! I really need to start up again - yikes! That'll be a painful day...

Have a great weekend!

Kristen said...

Tam, once I get my new videos you can come over and try a couple to see if any of them would be a good starting place for you. :)
Since the whole world will be at the gym Jan 2, I'm thinking the videos are going to be a better option...until everyone flunks their New Year's resolution.