Sunday, December 23, 2007

Funny ways people find your blog

Since I am a curious person, I like to know how many people are visiting my blog, and how they find it. So I have the little sitemeter feature which allows me to view this information. I was just looking and found that someone had found my site by doing a google search for "7 minute abs on a couch". A while back I blogged about what a crock those programs were, because they generally fail to emphasize how it is 95% dependent on what you eat, not how many crunches you do. That poor person probably did find someone trying to sell them a program on how to get a 6 pack while laying/sitting on your couch....for just 3 easy payments of $19.95 or something.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

funny stuff.

5Crawfords said...

How do I find that 'sitemeter'? Thanks- Brad

5Crawfords said...

How do I set up the 'sitemeter'? Thanks, Brad

Kristen said...

Brad, go to sitemeter.com and following the instructions :) You Basically sign up (it's free), then they will provide you with an HTML code to insert into your blog.

Carrie said...

Hmm, I may have to try that sitemeter thing. Thanks for the suggestion!

Oh, and have fun with your sister there- I know my daughter just had a lot of fun with her aunt, even though she only saw her for one day.

The ballet sounds like it was very fun for Maree. I can see Morgan doing the same thing, how funny (and ironic, since Morgan also just got the Barbie Nutcracker dvd for Christmas ;).