Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gotta get busy!!

Christmas has come and gone again...I can't believe how fast time goes. Our Christmas was great as usual. Very relaxing time spent with family and friends. Surprisingly my DH did quite well with the gift giving, and I got things that weren't even on my list...which means he had to think about something I would like/need, and get it. This is much more difficult for him than just buying me something I've told him I want. His family gets you exactly what you ask for, so most of the time they all know what they are getting. In our family, it's mostly a surprise. Anyway, I've also had this week off, so I've spent yesterday and today doing mostly nothing, trying to get my house back in order (minimal effort actually), playing video games with my son...Maree is still with Auntie. It snowed today, so that was fun. Today Aaron and I played Mario and Sonic Olympics on the Wii, which is actually quite a workout..and very fun. Somehow he has the ability to unlock new games, whereas, I don't seem to be able to, so it's better to play with him :) Everyone's arms are sore from sprinting the 100m, swimming, rowing, hurdles, etc. Now, if I wore my weighted gloves, it would be even more of a workout....
Well, today I got my Million Dollar Body coaches showcase pack that I've been waiting for, which means I better get busy with my workouts. Also need to get my eating back on plan, but in all honesty, that probably won't happen until next Wednesday, when all the festivities are done with. I may try some of the workouts tomorrow though. Here is a picture of everything I got...
In that pack are 12 P90x videos, then several Turbo Jam videos, several Hip Hop Abs videos, P90 (2 videos), Slim in 6 (2 videos), and several Yoga Booty Ballet videos....plus a workout ball (needs to be pumped up a bit), 4 measuring tapes (many of the programs came with this), weighted gloves (which my son thinks are SOOOO cool....to be used with the turbo jam), 5 fitness bands (much better quality than the ones you can buy in stores), and many nutrition guides, workout calendars, progress trackers, etc. There is a lot of fun stuff. We watched a few snip bits of some of the videos and they look great.

Anyway, I hope all of you had great Christmas's too. We are having a family party on New Years Eve, probably full of eating, and playing games, which should be a good time. Then it's back to reality of Wednesday when I have to go back to work...get my act together before we go to Cabo!!!! I am so excited for Cabo, I've been dreaming about it the last few nights....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh yipee! I'm so glad you got all your goodies! Some of that looks so familiar, but I can't seem to find my Slim in 6...gotta get my act together soon, as well. And this time, I mean it
:-). So good to see you today...thank you for my morning pick me up--yummy--first DB I've had in weeks! xoxoxo

ColeC said...

Wow, all that stuff looks fun! I'm doing the same thing...waiting 'till after the holidays to get seriouse ;)

So happy you had a nice Christmas.
Playing Wii is a workout when you're not used to the movement. How fun for your son to have you play with him.

Happy New years!!