Friday, September 7, 2007

More random info....

Maree and Aaron are going 'hunting' tomorrow with Daddy...really that just means driving along some log roads looking for animals. Maree, however, is convinced they are going to shoot something, and wants to take her 'bones' AKA bow, but she doesn't have one so she's going to go 'pow-pow'.

I thought I was going to make it to the gym today, but my schedule is a little out of whack since Aaron started school. I have been working out somewhere between 10:30-12 most days, but Aaron starts school at 12:05 and therefore needs to eat lunch at about 11. So I was planning on going after dropping him off and putting Maree in the kids club, but then I realized it closes at 1....not enough time.

So I did the next best thing....WENT SHOPPING :)

Okay, then later I improvised at home and had a great workout with my bands, fannie lifter, new exercise ball (from shopping trip), dumbells, new ipod speakers :) Then followed it up with some crazy interval cardio stuff.

I must admit I did just have 2 pieces of WW toast with PB for meal 6..... The bread was only 80 cals each, and is very healthy bread. Otherwise, meals were right on today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You MUST write down all this language that is Maree. Soooo cute! I'm going to put the "bones" "betweened" the seats.