Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Derailed

Well good morning! Obviously there hasn't been much to report over the last week! Over the weekend I went down to Sacramento with my boss who is also a friend. We only stayed for 24 hours, but we had a fun time. Since then I have struggled to get myself back on track. My previous routine of going to the gym everyday at the same time has just been completely discombobulated by Aaron's school schedule and by the Turbulence Training routine. For some reason it feels awkward to me to workout in the garage while my MIL is here watching the kids. I don't know why. Anyway, I'll figure it out.

1 comment:

Christy. said...

My brother in law is Michael Brown, he is the pastoral care pastor. My sister is Sarah. They have a 1 yr old, Luke and a 3 yr old, Logan. What a small world!