Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Drum roll please.......

Photobucket

My husband, my dear husband, who actually made fun of me when I told him I had started a blog...my dear husband who has snubbed his nose at sites like Face*book for quite some time now...this same dear husband who just signed up for Face*book, and yesterday STARTED A BLOG.

Yes, it's true. Although I must say, I had to help him with the blog, so if you like it, thank you :) If you don't like it...he did it. Don't go rushing over there just yet, as he hasn't actually written anything. The "testing" was my doing in order to get a new template up and running. He wanted a little help getting it going since he says I'm the more "technical" one, despite him being in I.T. (Side note, yesterday I also had to program our new car's built in garage door opener after he had tried several times, because I seem to be better at things like that). I think he mentioned that his first post would be about his new quest to spreadsheet all the books he's ever read...including how many pages. Yep. Hold on to your pantaloons it's going to be a fun ride!!

I love you honey! :)

4 comments:

rk said...

Thanks for crackin'me up with your great writing. Tell the Mr. to start bloggin'! I was a ney-sayer too. Now I love it.

Blessings,
Roxanne

www.sharingnotes.blogspot.com

John J. Kaiser said...

He's just keeping an eye on you. HA!

Kristen said...

John, it's possible...although I think more likely an outlet to vent his world frustrations (the blog especially)...facebook, well, he says he got sucked in because a long lost friend invited him to sign up.... :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get inside his head :-).