Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Portland Highlights

Our trip to Portland was fast, fun, and exhausting!! It's amazing how the kids can just keep going and going for hours on end, meanwhile I'm ready to take a nap!
We had fun at the zoo, definitely the highlight of the trip. It was a little cold out and rainy off and on, but the kids didn't seem to notice. We also visited Krispy Kreme (don't tell anyone), Trader Joe's, Lego store, Disney store, and a few other places we don't have in Medford, so that was fun.
Maree was attached to the hip of Auntie Deanna, as is customary. She was also very emotional on the drive home saying "I miss my auntie"...with tears running down her cheeks. Poor thing.

Maree just couldn't keep her eyes open any longer on the drive home. She took Aaron's Lego crown and put it over her eyes, and fell asleep....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie patooties :-). I need more donuts.

Lindsay said...

oh, I just love th polar bears at the zoo, my favorite! Looks like you had a great time!