Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm a loser!

Drum role please......I didn't work out today. I know I know, I was all set to do it (well maybe not mentally). The problem is that I'm not terribly unhappy with my body at this point, so I'm having a hard time committing to a 90 day intense regimen. I did however have a great clean eating day, so I'm happy about that, because for me, the eating is more difficult than the working out. I put the video in early this morning and when I saw the first video is 53 minutes long, I just didn't have time to do the whole thing, so then I thought I would do it this afternoon after work, but I have a huge headache and no desire to workout whatsoever.....

I'm still undecided as to whether I will combine all my great Beachbody videos, or stick to one program like P90x.

What to do what to do....


OH, and guess what I just discovered....my beloved Steamfresh veggies...well they have a delicious Asian medley that is "specially seasoned"....so I look at the ingredients and nutritional info just for fun and guess what goodie it has in it...
wait for it............partially hydrogenated soybean oil........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's Trans fat people....in my steamed veggies. I'm so irritated!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I know how you feel :-). Oh, and my kids told me the other day that I needed to exercise (must be the ever expanding prego waistline, and I laughed. Then they went and put in the Slim in 6 video and did it for a while!) :-)

That's just not right about the PHO in your veggies. I hate that!