Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tomorrow I'm serious!

So after my expected 1+ month hiatus from working out and eating right, I'm planning on getting back on track tomorrow. I will be doing P90x for 90 days to see what this body can accomplish. Really it just depends on how dedicated I can be, and how clean I can keep my diet, which is where my real struggle is.
So, I need to double check the P90x program, but I'm pretty sure it's 6 days of working out, which will be good because I plan on having 6 clean eating days followed by a free day.



I know of some other people who are starting up fresh tomorrow too, but if there is anyone else out there that needs some accountability and support in their weight loss endeavors, please let me know. I think having a support system is crucial when trying to lose weight or develop healthier eating and exercising habits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I wasn't sure when you'd be back tonight. I hope it was a fun weekend! Oh, I peeked at your desk when I fed Daisy last night, and it looks so good! I was standing in your room looking around and saying "it looks so good!" I think Daisy appreciated hearing a voice in the house and needed LOTS of loving, but Matthew was asleep in the running car so I couldn't stay long :-). Poor Daisy!

I'm rooting for you and your P90!

Anonymous said...

Oops, P90(X)!