Monday, February 4, 2008

To do list

Things I need to get done in the next 5 days

1) Workout 5x
2) Go tanning x 1
3) Buy coffee from Good Bean to take to Cabo
4) Buy toys and school supplies for kiddos in Cabo
5) Get hair done (those dang gray hairs!!)
6) Get a pedicure
7) Pack
8) Organize all paperwork/reservations to take
9) Leave message on work phone that I am out of the office
10) Set email to "out of office"
11) Finish cleaning out the fridge
12) Pack some more
13) Scream in excitement that I'll be lounging by the pool this time next week
14) Buy some Valentine's goodies for kids and Grandma
15) Bake or buy some goodies to take for traveling
16) Find a picture of our friend Antonio to take to him in Cabo
17) Pray for good weather, safety, and that the kids won't miss us much
.................
18) Pray that I can focus on work for the next 3 days!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me hang out with the kids anytime if that will help you check some things off the list...like after A is out of school through the evening or something? I'm so, so excited for you!! Woohoo!! Art and Beer, margarita, and no working out! Yum, yum, yum. xoxoxo

Carrie said...

Nah, you haven't got anything to do! :D

Have fun in Cabo, and enjoy the warm weather for me (although we're sitting pretty good at 29 degrees here, which is a lot warmer than last week's -18 ;)