Friday, February 8, 2008

Less than 24 hours




AAAAHHHHHHH, I can't believe we are now less than 24 hours away! It's especially crazy because I've been counting down the days since about day 362...no lie!

My bags are mostly packed, passports ready to go, web check-in for our flight done. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to sleep tonight, as we have to be up at about 3:30am...and since I never wake up to an alarm clock (blessed I know), I always sleep terribly when I know the alarm clock is on....I'll wake up several times in the middle of the night to see if it's time to get up yet...some anxiety about missing the alarm. Combine that with the excitement about leaving, and it's just not looking good. Oh well, I'll have plenty of time to catch up on sleep :)

I've got our whole week basically planned out, from activities to where we are going to eat. I am the travel agent in the marriage (like my dear sister), so I've made every single reservation/plan/decision about this vacation. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be going on vacation if my husband were left to the planning :)....love you honey!

So here is a rundown of our week so that you can live vicariously through me :)

Saturday: arrive in Cabo at 12:05, get rental car, go to grocery store, then to resort for check-in. Lounge on beach for a while, have dinner at resort.
Sunday: Run by Costco (isn't it lovely they have a Costco...it's right next door to Walmart..which we will not be going to because they don't pay their workers fair wages). Drive up the coast to Todos Santos, stopping at a place called Art and Beer along the way. A must see according to almost everyone.
Monday: Lounge in sun ALL DAY, maybe a massage on the beach, dinner in San Jose Del Cabo.
Tuesday: Meet with Trip Advisor folks to take clothing and other fun things to the kiddos in some of the poor neighborhoods. Come back and have dinner at Mi Casa.
Wednesday: More lounging by the pool, maybe go zip lining...depending on our mood.
Thursday: Valentine's day. Possibly go zip lining if we don't go Wednesday, going to The Office for dinner (feet in sand, water 20 feet away, the best pomegranate margaritas).
Friday: Lounge in sun
Saturday: Come home :(

It just doesn't seem like enough time!!

So I haven't worked out since my crazy Wii workout. My elbow is totally messed up!! I get these sharp shooting pains when I move it certain ways, and my elbow actually has decreased sensation. I'm really glad that I'll have a week of relative inactivity to let it heal.


I hope you all have a wonderful week too! Many of you have requested for me to drink a margarita for you, which I'm happy to oblige!

Tenga un día maravilloso.


My dear sister just made reference to my toes in her blog
so I thought I'd share them :) I hope none of you have strange feelings towards feet. I think they are quite FESTIVE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they're super cute! I'm definitely going to get those cute toes again this summer!