Thursday, June 26, 2008

The logic of UPS??

I like UPS, really, I do. However, I don't understand their shipping methods at all. Currently I have a package coming from Ama*zon. I just tracked the package and it came from Nevada, went to a town 1.5 hours away, and then traveled the opposite direction to a town 4 hours away, and it is schedule to arrive here tomorrow. Doesn't it seem like a waste of gas?? A couple of weeks ago, I had a package go from California to Tennessee before coming back to Oregon. Where is the logic in that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've wondered that too!

Lindsay said...

Hey Kristen,

I haven't left you a comment for a while, but I am still reading your blog. It always makes me laugh! We didn't get to watch wipe out but the commercial were so funny! The picture of you and Steve on your anniversary is beautiful. And....you got me so hooked on the "Thorn in my heart" series. I found them at the library and read the first one on our camping trip. I couldn't put it down. I have the second one on hold at the library and I am currently waiting (rather impatiently) to start it, when it comes in.

So thanks!! :)

Lydia said...

Yeah... sometimes they totally annoy me lol

Kristen said...

Lindsay, I'm so glad you are enjoying those books, bummer that you have to wait!!