Monday, April 28, 2008

From my 4 yr old

Maree was walking out of her room after I told her she could get up from having some quiet time, and this is what she yells in the hallway....

"Hang on Mom, I have to write something in my checkbook!" I giggled and thought maybe I had heard her wrong, so I went out to the living room (as I am working in my room), and asked her what she had said, and she says "Oh, I had to write in my checkbook." So I ask what she had to write in there (as nonchalantly as possible), and she says (as nonchalantly as possible) "Oh, I had to write something in there for school." Sure enough, she has a little notepad out that she was scribbling in. Also...she isn't in school. She just has a vivid imagination....especially since Mommy and Daddy never write anything in the checkbook, so I'm not sure where she heard that from.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe from Grandma? She's so cute!

Lindsay said...

That's really cute!

inWorship said...

Very cute. Makes me kind of fearful to know how much my kids pick up from me. but makes me want to be a better dad too.