Friday, September 19, 2008

Ta daaaaa

I was on the phone with my dear sister this morning, also making a birthday cake for my son's 7th birthday. The kids were playing "Indiana Jones"...not a single fight, cry, or whine for a solid hour..it was delightful. So I walk into my bedroom to check my email, and this is what I find...

I just laughed...notice he had the red ottoman as a safety net ..safety first. He says that Indiana Jones has to know how to hang...which is true! Then he gets down and looks at himself in the mirror and says, "Wow, Mom, look at my muscles...they look like grown up muscles".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable - what a great picture and commentary!

Anonymous said...

I love that boy...what a great Indiana Jones he is! Yes, always have to be safe!

Lindsay said...

He is too funny! My boys are so into Indiana Jones right now, too!

I'm feeling quite a bit better, thanks for asking :)

Also, I had to let you know that Craig and I went shopping and I was in need of some new perfume....we looked at "Amazing Grace" and we both really liked it, so he bought some for me! I'm a total copy cat, but I LOVE how it smells. So nice. So thanks to you (and kelly) for sharing :)