Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shattered Dreams

I have mentioned before that hubby and I enjoy playing Faceb*ook games against eachother. For a while we were playing "Scrabulous", which was just like Scrabble, but it wasn't licensed by Has*bro so it got removed. Prior to it's demise I won every single game against Steve. Then it left and we had to find a new game. So lately we've been playing "Scramble", which is just like Boggle. The other night we tried playing the real live version on the kitchen table, but it was too slow to have to write each word down....I can type way faster!! So anyway, we've been playing a couple of games a scramble a day, and I have won every single one. He has not one a single match...not one. We've played 36 matches (5 rounds each). So last night we were playing, and he mentioned that he just wanted to win ONE match...then he would quit playing forever being satisfied in winning just one. Suddenly he squeals with delight saying "I won, HA, I finally won" and on and on he went gloating in his success. I was currently finishing another match we had going one, so after I finished I went and looked at the score page. As usual, every match listed me as the winner. So I asked Steve were he saw that he won. He says "well it must not have updated yet". Well, 12 hours later it still hasn't "updated". Steve thinks it's a conspiracy against him. He swears the computer told him he won. Evil computer! I think his eyes/brain were playing tricks on him....poor guy. Maybe next time honey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it could be like Bunco and you could offer him a consolation prize or something? Poor guy. Agony of defeat.