Friday, September 5, 2008

Delinquent

So sorry I've been slacking on the blog front. My mind is too consumed with my current schedule and all free time is used by getting kids ready for school, picking them up, chores, and beating my husband at Facebook games (insert evil laugh here). As you all know, school started on Tuesday, which catapulted me into a new crazy routine that is so unfamiliar to me that I've actually seen my head spinning and come to a complete stand still mid sentence. You see, the last several years of my life have been relatively leisurely. If I had two events scheduled in one day it was a busy day. I slept in most days, usually had a full hour to enjoy my coffee and breakfast while perusing all my favorite websites before having to start work or do anything important really. That all changed on Tuesday!! Now, I wake up to an alarm clock (haven't done so in about 4 years). I have several time-sensitive events happening every day, sandwiched between working, sandwiched between coaching 8th grade volleyball. Next week in the midst of the already scheduled events, I also start my Pilates certification classes. Mind you, I'm not complaining...I'm enjoying it so far, it's just a huge change...and I guess that's my excuse for not blogging. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but you smell *amazing*, even with all that head spinning :-). It's going to be a great year for the kids, and for you!!!! I love you.

rk said...

I know exactly how you feel!!!

On another note, I heard this best upcoming artist this weekend… our church hosted Jason Gray… he was incredible (!!!)… he deals with a stuttering handicap, but sings better than anyone… if you link below & click on the left where it says “Launch Juke Box” you can hear one of my favorite songs he sang called, “Losers”… it’s whimsical and incredibly meaningful all at the same time… happy Monday!!!

Link: http://www.jasongraymusic.com/site.php

Roxx
http://www.sharingnotes.blogspot.com