Monday, May 19, 2008

Random updates

So I was all excited that Wii Fit came out today, only to find out it only comes out today in the Nintendo World Store in New York City. Hmmmm, that doesn't really help me out. It actually is available Wednesday to the rest of us. 2 more days ;) . Probably better that way since I work today-Wednesday.

My cat is currently standing in my closet meowing incessantly....why??? I have no idea. Does she sense something paranormal? Should I check for critters? I have called her out and she acts fine, but then returned to the closet. She's a little nutty.

Guess what!! I worked out 6 of the last 7 days. I had planned on taking the weekend off, but when the weather is nice I really like to go running, even though my body doesn't seem to like it. Last night I think I ran about 2 1/2 miles, which was great because we had just had movie theater popcorn....mmmmmmmmhhhh. The kids had gone to Grandma's because I work today and Steve is out chasing Turkeys with a bow and arrow...makes me laugh out loud because he hasn't shot his bow for months and months, and he's never actually shot anything with it anyhow except for a random grouse from 20 yards away. Anyway, good luck to you honey! I digress, so we were without kids last night and decided to go see a movie. We went to see Iron Man, which was a great movie. Then I went for a run....then I had ice cream :) Hey, weekends are my time off from good eating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daisy needs a love! Ok, I so want to come Wii Fit with you when you get it! (Or watch you from the couch with my iced kicker in hand...yah, maybe that option!) :-)

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

My animals FREAK me out when they do that! Milo will all of a sudden bark at the fridge or Cosmo will hop up and just stare down the hall (only in the middle of the night of course when I'm here by myself!) - I'm always sure it's the 2nd coming... obviously I'm still holding out. :)