Friday, December 12, 2008

Dates with Daddy

When Steve took Aaron hunting this year, he also promised Maree he would take her on a date when he returned. Today is date day!! Maree is sooooooo excited to go on a date with her daddy. She has chosen to go to Arby's because they have curley fries, and apparently those are "da bomb". Everytime she talkes about her date, her little eyes light up, and she gets the cutest smile on her face.

Anyway, things have been pretty busy around here. Fortunately I am not feeling stressed, which is great. I've been teaching a Pilates class Monday and Wednesday evenings, working, trying to get ready for Christmas, etc. We have a lot of fun gifts planned this year...including this one for Aaron...

Now under wraps until Christmas...

Christmas will be SO fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Maree will love her time with Daddy. Those are such special memories for little girls!

Tiffany said...

Ohhh great boy stuff! I'm looking forward to Christmas this year because I think Tristan is of the age where he'll really get into it. How sweet your husband took his little girl on a date. She'll remember it for years!

rk said...

Have an awesome holiday. I'm busy too, but feeling a bit stressed. Relax coming soon. I can't wait till break!

Blessings,
Roxx

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Hey lady!
Been thinking about you and wondering what's been going on with your Pilates. Sounds like you have been ahead of the game! Kudos to you! I've had to take some time off 'cause of my little mama. She's worth it.

Read your comment on Bush. Funny, I think my daughter blogged about that same article! Great minds think alike.

As you may know Bush is moving to "town". Right here n our backyard. Dallas is a crazy place so I hope he knows what he's doing.

Sounds like you are having a great holiday with your family. Me, too.
My son is home from college. He's loving it in Va though he gets homesick.

Bless you and yours.