Monday, August 11, 2008

A little bit of everything

Things that have happened in the last week:

*Worked out once...goal is to workout 4x this week!
*Sister-in-law was down to visit which means Maree was gone from Wednesday night to Sunday afternoon...although we saw her on several occasions
*Had a fantastic wedding day brunch with a bride-to-be, who is also a close family friend
*A fun outdoor wedding where we got to see a lot of people we haven't seen in years
*Had visitors from out of town (college friend) whom I haven't seen in 2 years
*Aaron learned to tie his shoes
*Aaron lost another tooth (that's 4 missing currently)
*Yard work
*Pizza visiting with sister and family
*Got a new office chair and a new mouse, which will hopefully make working more comfortable
....that reminds me, it's time for me to get to work...

1 comment:

Brad Ruggles said...

Don't you just love outdoor weddings? I was kinda bummed because we didn't have any weddings to go to this summer (I think that's a first). I sure do miss me some good wedding cake, catered food and seeing old friends. :-)